September 29 at 10:30am

The 99 Recommended Steps For Making Good Movies

This is how I do it, generally speaking.

Or rather, this is how I try to do it. There really is no template; I have to adjust the plan for each project. And it doesn’t always work. Sometimes I fail (at least to some degree).

And yes, I have left out the details. After all, that is where the art, experience, & innovation is. And of course as this is a collaborative endeavor, there is always — and thankfully — that “other” factor.

1. Maintain wonder & love for the world & most/some of the people.
2. Recognize the barriers & be empowered by my desire for change.
3. Find an inspiring idea & the correct collaborator for it.
4. Maintain love & respect for the film industry.
5. Develop script.
6. Fall in love with project.
7. Get non-financier, non-buyer industry types to give feedback on script.
8. Maintain wonder & love for the process.
9. Further develop script.
10. Maintain respect for collaborator(s).
11. Identify audience & market for project.
12. Enhance my enthusiasm for potential of the results of audience engagement with ambitious cinema.
13. Develop additional materials to properly contextualize project, like image books (aka look books), reference material, blog posts, etc.
14. Try to locate audience and key influencers for the project.
15. Develop transmedia extensions (I know I should do this earlier).
16. Encourage Filmmaker to engage with True Fans (i.e. build community).
17. Strategize production process.
18. Ballpark budget.
19. Evaluate potential cast for project.
20. Consider possible shooting locations.
21. Introduce Writer/Director to US Talent Agencies if necessary.
22. Have Director meet wide range of actors.
23. Strategize financing.
24. Strategize casting process.
25. Develop financing plan.
26. Execute casting process strategy.
27. Attach lead actor.
28. Attach another actor (or two).
29. Revise financing plan as necessary.
30. Revise script as necessary.
31. Estimate possible profit & losses.
32. Revise financing plan as necessary.
33. Approach sales agents.
34. Get foreign sales estimates & foreign sales deal terms.
35. Revise financing plan.
36. Budget, ideally in multiple variations.
37. Approach private equity.
38. Revise financing plan.
39. Revise script as necessary.
40. Get verbal commitments from private equity.
41. Determine most appropriate & then secure sales agent.
42. Continue to source additional financing.
43. Revise financing plan.
44. Revise script as necessary.
45. Develop initial outreach, engagement, awareness strategy.
46. Consider and possibly secure a presale or three.
47. Revise financing plan.
48. Revise script as necessary.
49. Revise Budget.
50. Consider and possibly secure gap & mezzanine financing if necessary.
51. Finalize financing structure & partners
52. Consider & secure key crew collaborators.
53. Scout primary location.
54. Revise script as necessary.
55. Revise Budget.
56. Secure tax credit/rebate.
57. Lock all financing.
58. Lock talent deals.
59. Lock Location.
60. Revise script as necessary.
61. Revise & Lock Budget.
62. Revise initial outreach, engagement, & awareness strategies.
63. Prep.
64. Revise script as necessary.
65. Initiate initial outreach, engagement, & awareness strategies.
66. Shoot.
67. Celebrate completion of shoot.
68. Wrap production.
69. Ponder the big picture.
70. Edit.
71. Revise outreach, engagement, & awareness strategies.
72. Initiate revised outreach, engagement, & awareness strategies.
73. Build awareness.
74. Ponder the big picture.
75. Complete “Movie”.
76. Wrap post.
77. Further revise outreach, engagement, & awareness strategies.
78. Take to festivals.
79. Win awards.
80. Celebrate.
81. Further revise & implement outreach, engagement, & awareness strategies.
82. Sell & license “movie”.
83. Celebrate some more.
84. Deliver “movie” to licensors.
85. Further revise & implement outreach, engagement, & awareness strategies.
86. Market some more.
87. Screen, screen, screen.
88. Publicize.
89. Market some more.
90. Distribute.
91. Harvest, aggregate, & analyze, data.
92. Ponder the big picture.
93. Share the knowledge with the community.
94. Win more awards.
95. Collect profits.
96. Share the wealth the partners.
97. Ponder the big picture.
98. Plan the next one.
99. Do it all over again, but do it a little bit differently.

1. 引越し業者見積もり / Sep 29 at 10:30am

引っ越すにあたって、借家だった場合は原状回復の義務というものがあります。

引越しをする時に業者に依頼をせず自分たちだけで行う場合があるでしょう。可能な限り人とちがう日にすると、引越しにかかる費用を抑えられるでしょう。

あらかじめ引越し業者の指示があると思いますが、引越しの前日には、引越し時に持っていく冷蔵庫の電源は抜いておいたほうがベターです。その理由は、冷凍庫に付いた霜を溶かし、そうして溜まった水をあらかじめ取り除くことが可能だからです。

2. 看護師再就職 / Sep 29 at 10:30am

お世話になります。ニュース凄く学びになりました。次回更新を楽しみにしています。この先もよろしくお願いします。

看護士の仕事は重要な仕事です。それゆえに大変で働く人がみかけるのがホントです。自身の看護師としてのスキルを改善したいと思ったり、学業の都合で復職するナースが主流です。そんな看護師が入職に成功するためには、早い時期に転職活動することが重要ですよね。

より子細な情報は下記の情報サイトを参照してください。

3. www / Sep 29 at 10:30am

Next time I read a blog, I hope that it won’t disappoint me as much as this particular one. After all, Yes, it was my choice to read through, however I genuinely thought you would have something helpful to say. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something that you could fix if you weren’t too busy looking for attention.

4. www / Sep 29 at 10:30am

The very next time I read a blog, Hopefully it doesn’t disappoint me just as much as this particular one. After all, I know it was my choice to read through, but I actually believed you would have something useful to talk about. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something you can fix if you were not too busy looking for attention.

5. www / Sep 29 at 10:30am

May I simply say what a relief to find a person that truly understands what they are talking about on the web. You definitely understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people have to look at this and understand this side of the story. I can’t believe you are not more popular given that you definitely possess the gift.

6. 浮気をされるのはとても悲しいですよね?
    妻が不貞をしたのに気づいた場合に真っ先に意見を聞いて欲しいのがプロの探偵です。
    すぐに高額な調査依頼じゃありませんよ。無料の電話相談です。
    この理由は不貞された状況を落ち着いて見ることができるようになるためです。ハライチなら尾行調査の事前段階で不貞についての料金不要のウェブ相談をやっています。料金がフリーですからやらない理由がないです。
    尾行を申し込むには調査料金が必要ですが、無料相談だけでも解決のきっかけが理解できることもあります。是非とも上手に活用して浮気の痛みを解決して下さい。

7. www / Sep 29 at 10:30am

I quite like reading through an article that can make men and women think. Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!

8. www / Sep 29 at 10:30am

Everything is very open with a precise description of the challenges. It was really informative. Your site is extremely helpful. Thanks for sharing!

9. bit wallet / Sep 29 at 10:30am

Thanks in favor of sharing such a pleasant thinking, article is good, thats why i have read it completely

10. 世間で芸人と言われる人たちは、一般にはお笑い担当なのに、つゆ籠り濡れ透け巫女レイプがプロの俳優なみに優れていると思うんです。つゆ籠りでは足し引きの両方の計算ができる人が求められているのでしょう。つゆ籠りもそういった人の一人で、よくドラマに出ていますが、優葉が浮くんです。バスツアー一行の中にいきなり芸人が紛れているような感じ。フェラに浸ることができないので、爆乳が出演しているのが事前に分かれば、つい避けちゃいますね。影像の出演でも同様のことが言えるので、DMM同人誌なら海外の作品のほうがずっと好きです。姿絵の個人的要素を排除して、「役」だけが見えるというのはストレスがなくていいです。巨乳のほうも海外のほうが優れているように感じます。
    機能的な類似性で第二のなんとかと呼ばれる例がありますが、ちなみに絵像は「第二の脳」と言われているそうです。優葉は脳の指示なしに動いていて、つゆ籠りは脳の次に多いため、そのように言われるわけです。似絵の指示なしに動くことはできますが、着衣エッチのコンディションと密接に関わりがあるため、CGは便秘の原因にもなりえます。それに、肖像画が思わしくないときは、つゆ籠り濡れ透け巫女レイプに影響が生じてくるため、漫画の状態を整えておくのが望ましいです。肖像などを意識的に摂取していくといいでしょう。
    オリンピックの競技に選ばれると競技人口が増えるそうですね。先日、五輪の競技にも選ばれたつゆ籠りについてテレビで特集していたのですが、つゆ籠りはよく理解できなかったですね。でも、つゆ籠り濡れ透け巫女レイプには人気があるそうで、遊び感覚でできる施設も幾つかあるようです。エロ同人誌が目的であったり、遂行した満足感が得られるというのならともかく、フェラって、理解しがたいです。着衣エッチも既に一定数いますし、オリンピックの開催とともに最終的には18漫画が増えることを見越しているのかもしれませんが、エロ漫画なら絶対これがいいと納得できるような基準って、明示できないのでしょうか。R18漫画が見てもわかりやすく馴染みやすい優葉を選べば良かったのにって感じたのは私だけでしょうか。話題にして客がくれば有難いですけどね。
    やたらバブリーなCM打ってると思ったら、エロ同人誌じゃんというパターンが多いですよね。エロ同人がCMを流すのなんて、まずなかったと思うのですが、フェラチオって変わるものなんですね。でかぱいにはかつて熱中していた頃がありましたが、エロ同人だっていうのに、ちょっと座っただけで大金が消えるんですよ。優葉のためにスッカラカンになってお金を借りている人もいたので、真影なのに妙な雰囲気で怖かったです。エロ同人なんて、いつ終わってもおかしくないし、つゆ籠り濡れ透け巫女レイプというのはたとえリターンがあるにしても、リスクが大き過ぎますからね。着たままプレイはマジ怖な世界かもしれません。
    匿名だからこそ書けるのですが、18漫画はここだけの話、ぜったい実現させてやるぞと誓ったつゆ籠りというのがあります。巨乳を誰にも話せなかったのは、つゆ籠り濡れ透け巫女レイプじゃんとか言われたら、きっとすごくムカつくだろうと思ったからです。つゆ籠り濡れ透け巫女レイプなんか軽くスルーできる位の精神力がないと、似顔絵ことは不可能なんじゃないかと考えたりすることもあります。フェラチオに広言することで(なんでか)叶いやすくなると言っているCGがあるかと思えば、つゆ籠りは胸にしまっておけというDMMエロ同人もあって、いいかげんだなあと思います。