Looks like you are a new visitor to this site. Hello!
Welcome to Hope For Film! Come participate in the discussion, and I encourage you to enter your email address in the sidebar and subscribe. It's free! And easy! If you have any suggestions on how to improve this website or suggestions for topics please don't hesitate to write in to any of the blogs.
(If you keep getting this message, you probably have cookies turned off.)
What’s The Future Of Film Look Like?
By Ted Hope
I don’t have that answer and I will leave it to the others (at least for today) as so many are offering options:
- Francis Ford Coppola has got his opinion (and it sure got a lot of comments when I posted it to Facebook).
- The New Yorker ran a funny piece on the state of publishing that read a bit like Scott Macauley’s Letter From The Near Future.
- Power To The Pixel just delivered three awesome days of discussions of new forms (Check out their recommended reading).
- Arin Crumley and Jamie King have some interesting solutions.
- The industry can’t figure out formats yet again.
- the change social media has delivered is pretty astounding.
That’s Aza Raskin from Mozilla. And this is an attempt to explain Google Wave:
What are the other five tools that will make sure tomorrow does not look like today that I should be posting about?